le wedding mill is expanding for the 2020 season. Are you interested in joining our team? Learn more below!
About the Role
le wedding mill is looking for an extremely detail-oriented and organized person to join the team as a Wedding Coordinator. The candidate must be a logistical wizard who knows the importance of getting the job done, all with a smile.
- Lead the ceremony rehearsal
- Pick up any small decor items and stationery the week of the wedding
- Presence on the wedding day:
- Supervise and execute the set up
- Act as a team leader with the creative partners (vendors) to ensure that every party has the tools they need and can do their best work
- Manage the timeline of the day
- Assist the couple, their families and the bridal party
- Handle any last minute requests or surprises
- On occasion, manage the tear down of the event
- Experience in wedding coordination required
- Calm and professional
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Perfectly bilingual, written and verbal
- Creative problem-solver
- Ability to act quick on your feet
- All hands on deck attitude: not afraid to jump in wherever needed to get the job done
- Driver’s license and access to a car
Mostly weekends between March and October 2020, with occasional tasks during wedding weeks. The ideal candidate will make this role a priority.
- To be discussed, based on experience
- Freelance position
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Wedding Coordinator 2020” as the subject line. In the email, tell us about a time you faced an obstacle at a wedding and how you rose to the occasion to overcome it.
Deadline to apply: January 7, 2020
We are so thankful to all applicants for their interest in this position! Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.